Wednesday, 8 June 2016

EOS Briller Green circle lens review




 

So here goes a review for the Briller Green lenses from EOS.
I got them from maplelens.com because they offer a nice range of different EOS lenses ( EOS is a biig favourite brand for me when it comes to circle lenses) for a low price and the express shipping is also pretty cheap to Europe (10$).

I have previously had a pair of the Briller series in blue actually ( see my EOS Briller Blue review here ) so I was excited to try these.

Link to product
Base curve: 8.8 mm
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Water content: 38%
Lifespan: 1 year


 Well Maplelens certainly didn´t worry much about packaing.. My lenses arrived in a thin bubble wrap letter and that´s it. No bubble wrap around the box containing the lens vials or any other protection from breaking. I was surprised they weren´t damaged.
No business card or anything else though.
 




They look quite natural on my eyes because the color of the pattern is pretty much identical to my iris color. I really like how the color of the lens is not that typical emerald green circle lens color but a more natural earthy green.  

This pair that I got starts to get dry after about 2-3 hours, but otherwise I have no complaints.  

 
These were my first pair of green circle lenses and they became one of my all time favourite pair of lenses ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment